March 1, 2021
In this episode, I am talking to Liz Nair, Leader, Innovator, Facilitator, and Coach.
Liz Nair's purpose is, 'to inspire people to win'.
An experienced leader, innovator, facilitator, and coach. Her strengths include leading large teams through transformation and change and developing new business models that work today.
Liz is passionate about unlocking the potential of young aspiring leaders to be their best, achieve their career goals when feeling stuck, provide clarity when directionless, and inspire young talent to unleash their brilliance.
Listen for Liz’s Can Do tips:
- Have an hour of power each week - for you.
- Drop it like it’s hot – let go of what is holding you back.
- Be gracious. Take a moment to breathe and be grateful for what you have.
Connect with Liz
March 1, 2021
In this episode, I am talking to Rick Hardy Ph.D., CHE (he/him/his), Assistant Professor/Master Advisor Recreation, Sport, & Hospitality Management Health, Human Performance & Recreation Department, at Pittsburg State University.
On Rick’s signature he quotes "It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are." by E. E. Cummings. Led by courage, Rick’s uplifting story is one of adventure and personal discovery, from being a 1st generation college achiever, to becoming a lifelong and curious academic.
Listen for Rick’s Can Do tips:
- Adapt, Improvise, and Overcome – inspired by the US Marine Corp mantra
- Each time you face overwhelming odds, know that the sun will rise.
- Don’t give up – keep building resilience.
Connect with Rick
February 12, 2021
In this episode, I am talking to Bonny Prim, Nutritional Therapist, and Life Coach.
Going through her own health challenges in the past including weight gain, endometriosis, infertility, and menopause, Bonny knows what the struggle is like.
Now, Bonny dedicates her time and skills to help her clients achieve their health and wellbeing goals through nutritional therapy, life coaching, and food intolerance, and allergy testing.
Listen for Bonny's Can Do tips:
1. Look after your mental wellbeing - put yourself first
2. Focus on the end of your goal and work backward
3. Don't let anyone tell you you can't do something
Connect with Bonny
February 4, 2021
In this episode, I am talking to Aimee Stewart, Child and Family Mental Health Nurse, Mind Detox Therapist and Coach
In Aimee’s own words: '
"There is a lot about me that defines who I am. Experiencing trauma from a very young age gave me an understanding of life that I can only describe as a spiritual gift and awakened me to a force higher than myself."
Despite the trauma, Aimee’s life purpose is to learn the blessings from every traumatic experience and share the wisdom on how she has coped to enable her clients to undergo life transformation to health, wealth, happiness, and love.
A heartfelt story about the power of healing and kindness.
Listen for Aimee's Can Do tips:
1. Breathe and notice you are breathing
2. Noticing the small things are the huge things
3. Be true to yourself
Connect with Aimee
January 27, 2021
In this episode, it gives me great pleasure to introduce my friend and fellow author, Eleanor Tweddell, Founder of Another Door, Coach, Author, and Podcast Host.
Together we enjoyed a refreshing ramble through her career transition from corporate to business owner and author.
Eleanor's story will uplift and inspire you to step beyond your comfort zone, to get curious, and explore whatever you face in life.
Listen for Eleanor's Can Do tips:
1. Don't get caught up on outcomes
2. Be comfortable being uncomfortable
3. Be clear of what you want and need from the space you want to be in
Connect with Eleanor
January 25, 2021
In this episode, I am thrilled to talk to International Speaker, Mentor, and Firewalk Instructor, Harriet Bratt who inspires Warriors and Empowered Women to do what inspires them through Confidence, Communication, and Connection
From challenging childhood experiences to following a 'routine path' through school and career, Harriet realised it was time to say 'no more'.
Believing it is possible, Harriet embarked on a personal development quest and now lives by the mantra, 'let's rise together'.
Listen for her 3 Can Do nuggets:
1. Trust your internal guidance - know you are more than enough
2. Show yourself gratitude and appreciation to be your best self
3. Show up and Shine
Connect with Harriet
January 18, 2021
In this episode, I am delighted to be talking to Marketing with Heart Expert, Cindy Schulson, based in San Diego, California.
Cindy brings a decade of marketing experience working for such companies as
Coca-Cola and Visa, combined with a decade of online marketing to create a
paradigm shift in how marketing can be done with integrity and heart.
A refreshing and heart-centred story about the connection between self and the work you deliver.
Listen for Cindy's 3 Can Do tips:
1. Keep building on your success - play to your strengths
2. Trust in yourself - know your purpose and share it
3. Have fun on your journey - celebrate your success
Connect with Cindy
January 18, 2021
In the first episode for 2021, I am talking to Polly Jukes, Stay Sober Empowerment Coach.
Polly is a Mum to three teenagers living on a smallholding in Cornwall, UK. She is a Stay Sober Empowerment Coach with over three years of sobriety under her belt.
An open and honest story filled with raw vulnerability - a must-listen-to episode
Listen for Polly's Can Do tips:
1. Become your inner cheerleader - find a way to eliminate negative self-talk
2. Create an internal buffer to manage your thoughts and emotions
3. Immerse yourself 100% into education
Connect with Polly
December 16, 2020
In today's episode, I am talking to the amazing Sue Langley, who is based in beautiful Byron Bay, NSW, Australia.
Sue specializes in the practical applications of neuroscience, emotional intelligence, and positive psychology, synthesizing the science and research into simple, practical tools that anyone can use.
As the CEO and Founder of the Langley Group, Sue has taught thousands of business leaders, coaches, and consultants on how to create positive work cultures and harness the brain's potential.
As Academic Director of the Langley Group Institute, Sue created the first nationally recognized Diploma of Positive Psychology and Wellbeing.
She has a Masters in Neuroscience of Leadership and was a featured expert in the hit ABC TV series Redesign My Brain and in the award-winning documentary Make Me a Leader.
Listen in for Sue's fabulous Can Do tips:
1. Get your brain and body basics in place
2. Listen to what you say to yourself
3. Tap into your curiosity and use strategies to be the best you can be
Connect with Sue
December 11, 2020
In today's episode, I am talking to the engaging and energetic Caroline Syson.
In her own words, Caroline says: I’ve had a very varied and scenic route to my current role as the Female Founder of my software company Pocket PA.
As a serial entrepreneur, it was only a matter of time before I created a tool for other small businesses to enhance their lives when managing their own mini empires.
From NHS physio to Software CEO, Caroline shines a light through her life and business journey.
Listen for her beacons of wisdom:
1. Trust yourself - always look inwards, sleep on questions, allow integrity to lead you to deliver your best
2. Have fun in what you do - life is for living and enjoying
3. There is always a way - explore every option
Connect with Caroline